Little Projects


 While I usually do more practical carpentry projects, sometimes I end up getting involved in fun little woodworking or shop projects.

Here is a meditation stool made our of five different woods I made for a school project:

 A tea box:

I end up doing a lot of small repairs.  Here is an example of a before and after:






Someone once asked me if I could make a ring out of dried coconut husk (it was needed for a romantic gesture).  Here it is!  




Canoe Paddle!






Baseboard heater covers to protect kids from the hot surfaces.  the Wood is lined with cement board.  




1 comment:

  1. Hi this is good to see that you are providing such great service and you giveing it for free. I love type of blogs that understand the value of providing a quality information. Thanks for sharing it very useful for Help Adya Civil contractors in Delhi.  www.helpadya.com 

    ReplyDelete